Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pictures!

In my attempts to do a better job at updating the site for The Dirtbombs, I've set up a photo page on Flickr where I've posted promo shots, pix that fans have sent me, pix that I've taken myself, etc. I would like to update it as often as I receive photos from fans, friends and the band.

If there is a photo on the site that is uncredited and you know who took it, please let me know by e-mailing drtbmbs @ yahoo.com. If you have a photo(s) you would like to submit, please e-mail it to that address as well with your name and the date and location the photo was taken.

Here are some other photos I found of the Dirtbombs on Flickr.
Here are photos from The Rave in Milwaukee, WI from December 2004 by Phil Bonyata.

Again, find the new Dirtbombs photo page here or just click on "pics" on the side toolbar of the site. Send us your pictures!

- the webmistress